This is a simple to prepare, fun Thanksgiving game that practices numbers, subitizing, and addition. It can be played individually or in small groups as a game.
I make 2 differentiated versions for my kinders. The first version uses only one die and is for students who still need practice with one to one correspondence, counting, and number recognition.
Students roll the die, count the dots, and color the correct number on their turkeys.
The second version uses 2 dice and requires students to add the two numbers together and color the correct feather.
These free printable game pages were included in my Thanksgiving newsletter that included:
- Free Thanksgiving Roll & Cover Pages
- Free Thanksgiving Treat Tags (Editable)
- Free Candy Corn Printable Pages
- Candy Science Freebie
- Thanksgiving Craft & Treat Ideas
- Ideas for No Prep Thanksgiving Centers
- Looking Ahead to Christmas